William Bremer, M.D.
Dr. William Bremer attended Rosalind Franklin University in North Chicago, Illinois. He completed his Internship at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Illinois, followed by a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Illinois in Chicago, Illinois. He completed a Fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Bremer is Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology with the American Board of Radiology.
Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago, Illinois
Diagnostic Radiology, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
Interventional Radiology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology, and Interventional Radiology
- Member, Society of Interventional Radiology
- Member, American College of Radiology
- Member, American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member, Radiological Society of North America
Special Clinical Interests:
- Venous disease (Deep Venous Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism Thrombectomy)
- Interventional Oncology (Radioembolization/Chemoembolization, Cryoablation and Microwave Ablation)
- Vertebral augmentation (Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, Spinejack)
- Portal Hypertension (TIPS, BRTO)
- Embolization for Trauma and Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- IVC Filter Retrieval
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Prostate Artery Embolization
- Gonadal Vein Embolization for Varicocele/Pelvic Congestion
- Hepatobiliary intervention
- Dialysis Access Interventions